Acquired: Rescue / shelter organization
Posted Mar 25, 2015
Being, what I consider, a very experienced reptile handler, I understand the extreme dangers of working with venomous species. These are not, in any way, shape, or form, a beginner's pet. These guy's can strike fast, far, and did I mention FAST. I've been bitten once, luckily it was a "dry bite" which means no venom was injected. I was very lucky. Handling these guys is VERY dangerous, even the pros can get bitten. However, I do see the beauty in these animals, and it's insanely interesting to watch them hunt, and see what the venom does to their prey. I do not recommend this species to anyone but trained professionals that possess a VENOM LICENCE. Please, be smart and be safe.