Acquired: Breeder (hobby breeder)
By Eva Xu
Posted December 23, 2016
We got Minnie, our little Maltese, when she was 2 months old. She is so adorable and we enjoy her company every day. If you are looking for a small breed who is friendly to people and small child, Maltese is a good choice. She has many great features:
(1) Super cute look. Small size, light, beautiful white hair, cute eyes.
(2) Super friendly. She wants everyone to pet her.
(3) Smart to train. It only takes us a few try to teach her some tricks like high fives, hand-hand, lay down, kiss, tummy etc.
(4) Very loyal. You are the center of her world. She wants to be with you 24/7.
(5) Small amount of food, small size of poop, easy to carry...
(1) Most small dogs bark at big dogs. So does my dog. Maybe take her to social since she is little.