Acquired: Rescue / shelter organization
Training: Previous owner
Posted November 17, 2014
My American Pitbull/Bulldog mix Bridget was a very loving dog. She loved attention and cried when she was left alone. Bridget was very difficult to train and required special time and treatment to achieve results. She got along with other dogs great!
- Very family friendly
- Protective of family members, but not overtly aggressive towards strangers
- Enjoyed company and was very affectionate
- Very fun dog to play with
- Gets along with other animals very well
- Very difficult training process; patience is a must!
- Is very anxious and will cry a lot when left alone/crated
- If not properly trained this dog will become destructive
American Pitbull/Bulldog mixed breeds are very loving dogs who require special attention and training. Successful owners will have a lifelong companion who is very loyal. Owners need to like affection, as this breed will be full of it!
My Rating: High; will not recommend this breed to owners who lack time to train