Acquired: Pet store
Posted Mar 02, 2014
Minzy was a fantastic budgie. I got her from a pet store whilst she was still small, but man was she bright and beautiful. The good things about budgies i experienced with minzy:
- She was so easy to look after, i didn't have to do much apart from the feeding and cleaning which was quick work!
- She was such a breath of fresh air, always made me smile and her tweets and songs were either funny, ice breaking or just sweet!
- her colours always managed to take me away from a grey dull mood!
- She was very very friendly with the family and outsiders too, which meant everyone could have fun with minzy!
Now the bad parts you may want to know before you decide to get yourself a budgie! :
- Not everyone likes noise...my Minzy was loud! So be aware..
- People may get bored when deciding what pets they want and choosing a budgie, can't do much with them as you would with a cat or dog for example
- They are forever jumping about, hopping in the cage and going up down up down up down! They have a lot of energy!